Friday, April 22, 2011

VYBZ KARTEL SEEKING LEGAL ACTION FOR COLORING BOOK




Vybz Kartel might be seeking legal action for a loss of income after his "Coloring Book Party" was cancelled by Jamaican Authorities.



Via Outaroad.com

"Enough is enough now and I need to put an end to them 'badmind' in a court of law".Jamaica's Dancehall Hero Vybz Kartel is once again pleading for justice after his well talked about Coloring Book Party was cancelled 11 hours before its scheduled starting time over the weekend.

"The police from Greater Portmore are always trying to stop Vybz Kartel food. And I think they have a personal vendetta against me but I will be suing them for loss of income...When they're not making false accusations about me threatening police and that I'm a gang leader,they're saying my shows are flocked by undesirables. Enough is enough now and I need to put an end to them 'badmind' in a court of law".

The event was supposed to feature other acts such as Macka Diamond, Lady G, Terror Fabulous, Venjance, Macho Kid, Johnny, Amanda Cat and Kibba Ranks.

Late last year the deejay had a series of events ended prematurely by the police force such as the Gaza Celebration Party and several of Gaza's events that took place in the Buildin NIght Club.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment