Friday, September 2, 2011

MAVADO SIGNS WITH DJ KHALED



Dancehall artiste, David "Mavado" Brooks has landed a recording deal with DJ Khaled’s We The Best Music Group.

Via Hiphopdx

The Jamaican musician is the latest to join the house that Khaled built.

Mavado took to the New York City, New York airwaves earlier today to announce his signing to DJ Khaled's We The Best Music Group. Speaking with Hot 97's Angie Martinez, the Jamaican singer appeared to break the news, with the Miami, Florida DJ hopping on the phone to make the announcement.

“That’s right, New York City! Mavado is officially signed to We The Best Music Group," exclaimed Khaled. Mavado’s part of the family, part of the brand. It’s about to be an expansion to the movement. It’s going to be a movie, you feel me? I’m really excited about this because my roots and where I come from, I’ve known Mavado since before he was Mavado. Mavado always puts great music out, and I just want to add more to it, add some steroids to it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment