Thursday, March 29, 2012

ALEXIA PALMER LANDS CHANEL CAMPAIGN

Up and coming Jamaican model, Alexia Palmer will be features in this year Chanel Cosmetics campaign.

Via The Observer

PULSE model Alexia Palmer is to appear in this year's Chanel campaign. Images of the 17-year-old will be mounted all across London as one the faces of fashion's renowned cosmetic lines.

Palmer, who was discovered in Pulse's Caribbean Model Search, was the first Jamaican model to appear in Vogue magazine without being signed to an international label.

"This is a major milestone and a significant breakthrough for Pulse and Alexia and we are delighted that she was selected for this job," said Romae Gordon, agency director.

A past student of Dunoon Technical High School in St Andrew, Palmer was elated on her newest achievement.

"This is incredible. I am so happy for this opportunity. I want to do my best and continue to reach for the stars. I have wanted to be in this place for such a long time and now I am here and I am overwhelmed," she said.Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment