Saturday, May 26, 2012

ROMAIN VIRGO CLIMBING UP THE CHARTS WITH HIS NEW ALBUM "THE SYSTEM"

Reggae singer, Romain Virgo’s new sophomore album, The System, has hit the Reggae Billboard chart. The album which was released last week made its debut in the number 6 spot this week.

Romain, whose work has shown undeniable depth and maturity since the release of his excellent debut album, Romain Virgo, says he is elated by the news.

“When I found out I was really happy to tell you the truth. We worked extremely hard on this album, from the songwriting, to production and packaging – the entire thing. So it’s definitely a great feeling to have it on the Billboard charts, especially so soon after it was released.”
 
Romain who is known for his effortless hits, System, Cyaa Sleep, Dark Skin Girl, Who Feels It Knows It, Wanna Go Home and more, says not only is he excited about his musical future, but also about the future of reggae music. 
 “I have a long way to go, when I look at the major achievements of the reggae artistes before me; that is definitely something to aspire toward and that’s what I’m focusing on right now. And apart from myself there are a lot more promising young artistes, so I think it’s a great future for reggae as long as we continue to work hard and put in the effort.”

An exciting album launch for The System will take place at Emancipation Park, St. Andrew on May 30 at 6 P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment