Saturday, June 9, 2012

CHANTAL ZAKY FEATURED IN TALLAWAH MAGAZINE

Fresh off her win for Miss Jamaica Universe 2012, winner Chantal Zaky graces the pages of Tallawah magazine.


The 5-foot-9 stunner, who is set to represent Jamaica at Miss Universe in December (at a venue to be announced), is thrilled about landing the title as it now enables her to indulge her twin desire of establishing a non-profit entity and serving as a national ambassador in the year of our Golden Jubilee.

“I entered Miss Jamaica because I saw it as a platform for a foundation that I had in my heart, Sunshine Youth, which will focus on creative expression and literacy,” explains Zaky, who enjoys visual arts and learning about world cultures. “But more importantly [I wanted] to represent Jamaica on the international level and bring home the crown for the 50th anniversary.”

Chosen career path: Acting and television. “My ambition is to have a creative and engaging career in broadcasting that would allow me to be involved in my community.”

Person she would most like to meet: Michael Lee-Chin. “He is well-known for his philanthropy as he is for his business acumen. There’s a quote from him that stands out to me which reads, ‘I wouldn’t be able to inspire others if I wasn’t profiled. Read More at Tallawahmagazine

No comments:

Post a Comment