Friday, January 13, 2012

BEENIE MAN FOCUSED ON MAKING POSITIVE MUSIC NOT AT WAR WITH BOUNTY KILLER


The recent clash between Beenie Man and Bounty Killer, at Diamond Splash, is a thing of the past according to the artist.

Via Jamaica-star

Recent feud was to bring back Killa. Dancehall artiste Moses 'Beenie Man' Davis says he is now focused on doing positive music and there will be no more war between himself and longtime rival Bounty Killer.
According to Beenie, Bounty Killer is "a thing of the past".

In relation to a recent clash in Negril and a series of songs trading insults between the two, the deejay said; "There was no feud between us. It was just to bring back Killa, and now that him return, it is what it is. mi just want him fi duh music because him cyaah live offa who him buss," he said.

The artiste, who went on Entertainment Report in December to bash Bounty Killer for the Lollipop single remake featuring Gabriel, says the past is the past.About positivity "The Lollipop thing is his thing and I'm gonna leave it that way. That was last year. right now, I am about positivity. a dat wi deh pon fi this year," he said.

In addition to his new outlook on life and music, Beenie Man also informed The WEEKEND STAR that his new name was now Ras Paradox, and he is set to release a number of new singles under the new moniker. According to the dancehall artiste, he is reinventing himself.

"I am a man of many dimension. this is a self- boost, self-confidence and a rebuilding process. I have voiced two songs already under the name Ras Paradox," he said.

He continued: "I'm the 'King in Control' my new album is coming soon and I have a lot of international features on it including Nicki Minaj and Busta Rhymes. I still have my career, I have not lost anything to Bounty Killer. I still have my Grammy, and Bounty still nuh have none. I have over 18 songs on Billboard and Bounty only have one and a No Doubt song dat."

The artiste also said that this would be the last time that Bounty Killer's name would be mentioned in his interviews.

"Mek the media know this: anybody wey a duh interview, don't ask me about Bounty Killer, I'm not his management, just ask me about my music or my youths. a dat mi a focus pon right now," he said.

Beenie Man's album titled King In Control is slated to be released later this year, and will be produced by his own label, MD Entertainment, and distributed by an international company.
The artiste also hinted that the album could feature some international acts with whom he has worked in the past like Mya and T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment