Thursday, March 1, 2012

JAH CURE MOTIVATED BY BIRTH OF DAUGHTER


Reggae artist Jah Cure recently spoke to Montreal's MadVibez Radio about the birth of his daughter, his upcoming plans and the new music he's working on.

On the birth of his daughter
"My daughter has motivated me to go at life more aggressively and me juss a push forward"

Regarding the naysayers
"The past is like an illusion..you cannot see it, you cannot touch it, so all the negatives ones who want to dwell, to wrap up in the blanket of my past and sleep into the pillow of past and never wake up if they want...I'm moving to the future"

Regarding new music:
"I'm going to have some new release to give to my fans to gwan hold on to"


Check out the video below




Listen to more interviews at Madvibez.com

No comments:

Post a Comment